Next Date: Friday 13th April 2018
Call 028 7940 1246 or email email@example.com to enquire/book
*Note: This can be booked on it’s own, or along with the Manual Handling on the same day for a discounted price
What does the course cover?
- Responsibilites under the Health and Safety (NI Order 1978) and PUWER
- Hazards arising from the use of abrasive wheels
- Correct use of PPE and limitations
- Identification of component markings and applications
- Equipment inspection maintenance and reporting procedures
- Wheel mounting procedures
- Wheel maintenance including dress techniques for bench/pedestal equipment
Candidates will be registered onto the UK wide TOPS scheme and will receive an ITSSAR approved certificate and card.